higharchy
What is it like to stare at people walking past you?
one by one slowly leaving your area without a glance in your direction as if you didn’t exist the thought that no one cares whether you live or die what its like to be shunned in the life of high school to be an out cast not to feel the glory that comes with being a jock or the popularity of becoming a prep even the popularity isn't enough no one wants to be labeled as a prep its like the greatest honor and yet a great struggle to be stereo typed as a clone of someone that dresses alike as though there’s nothing that separates one from another, as if they were all zombies I ask,
What is it like? To me I don’t care I’m
Myself.

1 Comments:
anything you write is like way more than amazing
the anna blog as well
im so sorry about i really am
about wat happened with her
im always here for you
in the good and bad
-your spidey buddie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home